WashHounds Notice to Customers regarding COVID-19 Virus.
Wash Hounds is pleased to announce we will reopen on Friday, April 10th for exterior car washes with limited hours.
On March 21st, 2020, in accordance with Gov. Murphy’s executive order, we closed all our car wash locations. In conjunction with this we suspended all unlimited membership charges. Recently the Governor’s office has released additional guidance allowing for car washes to open as long as there is no cleaning done by hand and social distancing guidelines are maintained.
For the time being we will continue to suspend unlimited membership charges; however active members will be able to take advantage of exterior only versions of their wash packages. Non-member customers may wash their car at discounted exterior only rates using credit card (preferred) or cash. Please note for the health and safety of our associates and customers, all customers must remain in their vehicles at all times and towel drying and touch ups on the property will not be allowed. We will take every effort possible to clean and sanitize credit card readers, payment tablets and kiosk screens between transactions.
· Only exterior washes are available
· Customers must stay in their cars at all times
· We will practice social distancing and limit interaction with customers
· All associates will wear gloves and masks at all times
· No signatures are required for credit card charges in order to limit contact
· Vacuum stations are closed to reduce touchpoints
· Our lube, detail center and stores will remain closed
Limited hours are as follows
Monday through Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM, Sunday 9 AM to 4 PM
For further updates or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter